Sunday, August 22, 2010

Map Complete

Well I took a week off from writing to complete my map of Kilcrest. Chapters 8 through Infinity take place in the city, so I needed a clear picture in my mind.  The best way to put a clear picture in my mind is to put a clear picture on paper.  There it is, to the left.  I'll also send it to the readers via email.

I have written a few pages of Chapter 8, and it is good so far.  It's not as tension-angst-depressing as Ch 7, so the going is easier for me.  I should be able to meet my 2-chapters-per-month goal and get 8 finished before September.

Been a while since I've done a page count.

Current Page Count:  91 pages single-spaced 12-pt. Courier.  That's pretty good, I think, considering I only have 3.75 chapters finished.

2 comments:

  1. The map is a work of art! I plan to print the maps so I can follow along as I'm reading. I'll let you know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so amazed at how fast you put this map together while also not sacrificing the quality! I love all of the detail, and the layout makes perfect sense. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete