Monday, September 20, 2010

Chapter 9 Writing Complete

I've finished writing Chapter 9. Tonight I will complete the initial proofread and send it to the Alpha Readers.

I'll be very interested in the feedback for this chapter, as it takes the storyline in a completely different direction. Excepting Brand, every character introduced is new and I begin to lay the groundwork for the political and personal conflicts that eventually get resolved.

It's a good feeling when I constantly feel like each chapter I write is better than the one before.  I wonder if my Alpha Readers agree?

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely agree...I'm zooming thru ch. 7, eager to start 8, and I have very few additons/deletions. I'm finding the conversations more interesting, and they are moving the story along. I'm getting more of a feel for the tone and scenes, and am eager to see what's going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete