Sunday, January 23, 2011

Chapter 13

Lucky Chapter 13 (which is actually the 9th chapter I've completed, since I started with number 5) is finally sent.


Sorry for the delay, the holidays were crazy busy.  New job, lots of travelling and visiting with family (all good stuff), a bout of food poisoning (not so good), and plenty of other things to do.


I do have newfound resolve to increase my writing pace though.  I hope to stick with it.  Any encouragement would be...encouraging.


Cheerio!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Buddy, I am here to say congrats on another milestone!! I really admire the way you've committed to this book and made time for it as a priority. The first step is always the hardest, and you've done that, and kept moving forward...and, I might add, truly are getting better and better. It's IN you to do this, and I am proud...of you, and to be a part of your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider this comment as me encouraging you :)

    ReplyDelete