I have not been pushing forward on the book project this month. Boo to me.
Anyway, I've sent a new version of Chapter 10. I had some serious transition issues that were bothering me, and when they were immediately pointed out by Derrick the day after I sent it, I decided to put out a "stop the presses" order to the Alpha Readers until I had a chance to fix.
The first page and a half of Chapter 10 were moved to the beginning of page 18 - yep, that's how badly I missed. Honestly, the only thing needed was copy/paste of that section and then the chapter made perfect sense.
This is the issue with stream-of-consciousness writing, though it's still the best way I've found to write, and it's also the benefit of having Alpha Readers.
And now, pictures of a baby hedgehog:


Well, I was going to comment on something quite high-brow and Alpha-reader-ish...then I saw the baby hedgehog pictures...
ReplyDelete